Today I am 20 weeks along, half way!
How far along: 20 weeks
Sleep: Other than waking up to go to the bathroom every other hour in the middle of a strange dream, it's been pretty good
Best moment this week: finding out a friend of mine is pregnant too!
Movement: he's rolling around in there but nothing too strong. Today he was really moving around, so I put my hand on my stomach, and I saw my hand moving! I ran over to show Micah the new trick and of course he decided to be shy. He seems to get shy every time Micah puts his hand on my stomach. I bet it'll happen soon though!
Food cravings: slurpees but I'm still not convinced that's a craving related to pregnancy. I'm pretty sure I always crave a slurpee, baby making or not.
What I miss: not much, I'm too busy being thankful for how well the pregnancy is going!
Milestones: Reaching the half way point!
You look very cutesie! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletethanks sis :)
ReplyDeleteCan I just tell you I love trying to figure out where you're standing in these lovely photos? So far, you haven't stumped me. :)
ReplyDelete