Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rings on A Peg

Before you watch please see my apologies below

1) This was taken on my phone.  I had my Toddler radio station playing on my phone, and didn't think to turn it off before I started to record.  I can't turn off the music or change the volume while recording.  Wasn't thinking!

2) Ignore my annoying voice, ha. I cheered for him at first since it was so impressive then I kept on doing it because he kept looking back at my every time he got a ring on.  Too cute.

Love that he waves his arms as he cheers for himself.  As he turns to look at me you can also notice his "wings".  His hair sticks out on the sides from time to time, which we call wings.  My hair did the same thing when I was little.

I have no idea if it is completely normal for kids his age to be able to do this, I'm sure it is, I just thought it was pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment