All day yesterday Ezekiel was bringing up daddy. Either Ezekiel was asking where he was (at work), or after hearing a car drive by our house saying that it was daddy's car, or requesting to show daddy something.
Ezekiel loves to do crafts, color, and especially paint. He had asked to show daddy his painting so we took a picture and we emailed it to him. Then later I got out a piece of paper for him to put stickers on. After putting the first sticker on Ezekiel said that he wanted to show daddy his stickers when he was done with work. I think his sentence went something like "I show my daddy my stickers when he done work". It's been a more recent thing that Ezekiel has started to talk in longer sentences. It's been so fun to hear him very diligently try to express what he's thinking in long strings of words. He's also been calling Micah "my daddy" instead of just daddy :)


No comments:
Post a Comment