Taken at 23 weeks exactly
Had a check up today. Everything measured as it should. Ezekiel's heart beat was nice and strong at 157 bpm.
For the past month or so I've been experiencing a tightness of my whole stomach every once in awhile. At first I thought maybe Ezekiel was pushing his whole body against me. But now that I've gotten bigger I've decided there is no way that feeling could be him. I feel like one huge, over inflated basketball when it happens. The doctor today said it's probably Braxton hicks. I had no clue that's what those things felt like.
Next appointment is set for February 2nd, where I will get the joy and pleasure of taking the Glucose Challenge Screening where I get to drink a nasty concoction. Any moms out there with a suggestion of which flavor is better? Orange or lemon-lime? Ew...
orange... tastes just like flat orange soda
ReplyDelete